Thursday, January 10, 2008

WOW! Where Have We Been?


It's been over 3 weeks since I last posted. That's too long. But I do have an excuse, of sorts. We just got back from a solid week cruise over the New Years Holiday, in a 44 foot catamaran no less. Flew down to St. Maarten, launched our little yacht over to St. Barts for New Years eve, then over to the French side of St. Maarten for a couple of stops, on to Anguilla, then back to Simpson Bay, St. Maarten. What a week.

I don't have time right now to fill you in with all the details. But I will do so, in a post-by-post posting over the next few days. I just might include some short videos. Cool, huh? So put this blog on your RSS reader so you'll be notified when I do post something new, then lean forward to read all about our exciting adventures through the waters of the Caribbean.
A Note From My Sponsor: The Ultimate in Internet Hosting.

More later ....................... TTFN

No comments: