Sunday, December 16, 2007

Are You Potentially Correct?




I'm Not! I'm not even partially correct. But we are wanting to wish everyone of our friends and family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. This marks our first full year in North Myrtle Beach (NMB), and our second Holiday Season. We've got more lights out, both front and back this year, and new neighbors who also believe in doing cools lights and really getting into the season. That makes our 3 houses really light up at night. See the previous post for a short video I made to see what it is I'm talking about.



This has been an amazing year, and Sally and I are going to top it all off by joining 2 of my sibs (Rockin' Robin and the Amazing Mel) and their SO's (Kooky Kathie and Jersey Joltin' Joe) for an "over New Years" sailing trip around St. Maarten, Anquilla, and St. Barts. So get ready for a raft of more videos and pictures when we get back. While you're suffering crappy weather and jalapeno hangovers, we'll be diving the deep, doing our Jimmy Buffet thang on a catamaran built for 8.
Added Extra - Christmas Book Give-Away - from the Shagmiser. Go over to my Shagmiser Site, click on the Christmas Book, and you'll get a couple of free Christmas E-Book Download, just in time for kids and Christmas and I don't know what all.
OK - OK. One more thing. NMB has just opened a brand new Thai restaraunt, and it is very good. Sally, Susan & I just had lunch there. It's called Thai Seasonings, and I highly recommend it, especially if you like Thai food. It's around 9th or 10th Ave South on Highway 17 in NMB.

That's it for now, so TTFN, and We'll Talk Again ....................




No comments: