Friday, January 18, 2008

New Years Sail Followup


Well, I have finally managed to post some more videos. I'm not done yet, but it's a start. The first 3 in the series are all about leaving port, sailing over to S. Barts, the undocumented FLW house at Columbiana, then heading on over to Gustavia harbor, St. Barts for New Years eve.

The last 2 are at the end of the trip. All that's missing are the middle video, especially "The Kripendorf Tribe Battle the Mud People."

Everything is posted over at http://digitalshores.net. Just click on the New Years Sail hyperlink when you get there. That should work.

And feel free to comment on this blog, or over at YouTube, where these videos actually reside. Search on the tag beachmiser. You should find them, I guess.

Also, as part of my ongoing series on Internet Marketing, I have just posted a new entry at my Shagmiser Blog, all about Affiliate URL Cloaking.

No comments: