Friday, October 05, 2007

Two New Alaskan Cruise Videos Posted

Well, I've done it again, added 2 new Alaskan Cruise videos. One is a deck crawl mixed in with a pub crawl, and the other is of the Hubbard Glacier, as part of the inside passage. Charlie Brown stars in the first, the Hubbard Glacier in the next. One is about jogging and pubbing, the other is about finding ice for your next drink. Go figure.

I am in the midst of trying out 2 new services right now that seem really promising. One is another list builder that I am testng, and the other has to do with sending out actual physical cards for birthdays, special occasions, etc. without leaving the comfort of your home computer. I'll keep playing with both, and let you know how I fare with each, and what I think of them.

I'm hoping the card idea will help me keep in contact with my customer base a lot more effectively. Thanks to Ann Seig and her team for turning me on to this. You all remember Ann, she's the lady responsible for the "Renegade Network Marketer." I'm in the midst of reading it now, and I'll review it next post.Anyway, enjoy the videos, they have been posted at my Alaskan Cruise mini site.

Ciao for Now - Dick
PS - Don't forget to also check in with my Shagmiser Blog - Neil Shearing jusr released a new video course on Passive Cashflow, and it's really good. I've already got a copy.

No comments: