Tuesday, October 09, 2007

OK OK - So it didn't work!

I tried to upload C.B.'s pictorial essay of the Alaskan Cruise, but it was way too bulky and long, and I had problems. So where we pointed you to (http://www.digitalshores.net/) is not doing real well right now. But have patience. I'll be breaking it down and reposting, probably tomorrow. Once I get through Neil Shearing's new "Positive Cashflow Secrets" video course. I cannot recommend this course highly enough. It's got everything I needed to help with my site.

My main site, The Internet Retirement System, touts passive, recurring income as THE WAY to go for retirees and work-at-home moms wanting to earn supplemental income. So naturally, Neil's course was an obvious selection for me, so I could learn even more. Once that's done, I'll rework and repost CB's pictures.

Neil's course was originally recommended to me by Martin Avis of the Kickstart newsletter. I really respect his (Martin's) views and opinions. He's a straight shooter and doesn't give out positive testimonials to just anybody.

TTFN - and CIO!
BTW - I expand a little more on Neil's course in my other blog, http://shagmiser.blogspot.com

No comments: