Sunday, October 01, 2006

By Jove, I think We've Done It !!!!!



That's right. Their "backout" deadline has passed, and we're on our way to closing, mid November. Our special thanks to Connie Thomas, our RE agent, St. Patrick, and especially St. Joseph. And a special thanks to Susan, without whose help the house would never have looked so good.

Foundation's done, and the only thing left to do is some small minor fix-up's we promised to do. Now, it's pack time. We're @thebeach as I write this. I'm behind the window in the front office, upper left above the car. This is the actual house that will be our new home. We're trying to figure out where to put stuff, what to put into storage, what to toss, and (most important), how to start expanding for future guests. If you'd like to see more beach house pictures, visit http://www.digitalshores.com and click on the Hale Beach street sign. Do it quick before my video distracts you.

For those of you who don't know, we're moving to North Myrtle Beach, S.C., to a house we bought a little over 2 years ago and in which my sister's been living since, taking care and letting us visit. It's about 5 blocks off the beach in a secluded residential neighborhood. Not bad!

Did you all check out Ralph's music new venture - the Burn Lounge? It's pretty amazing.

Now, heads up, I've just joined a new networking community space called the Opportunity Meeting Place (dot) Com and it's a "MySpace" kind of place for Internet Marketers of every ilk, a place to get together and swap stories, both success and scams.

And, I've still got a few 30 day prepaid offers left for Hello World and the world of video emails and streaming internet videos. Their V5.0 is due out this weekend, so now's a good time to get in before the rush. Once my prepaid codes are gone, they're gone. My special site with examples of streaming video, including me, myself & I.

TTFN - and don't forget to check out my Passive Income Opps - ProfitMatic and Pro Wealth Solutions.

No comments: