Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We're Almost There

I cannot believe we're almost there. It's been awhile since my last post, but we've been through all the various "back-and-forths," inspection reports, and final negotiations, and we're about there. We still have to do the foundation (starts tomorrow), but the other "fixer-uppers" they requested were really minor and well within the scope of our abilities and pocketbooks. So, if nothing happens between now and midnight of the 28th, we're there. They've asked for a Nov 13th closing, so we've got over a month to get our butts in gear and out of here.

Did you all check out Ralph's music new venture - the Burn Lounge? It's pretty amazing.

Susan got a chance to talk to her Dillard's folks @thebeach and she's set to transfer, at her convience. That means we can all go together and she will not have to either move earlier or later than me and Sally.

Now, heads up, I've just joined a new networking community space called the Opportunity Meeting Place (dot) Com and it's a "MySpace" kind of place for Internet Marketers of every ilk, a place to get together and swap stories, both success and scams.

And, I've still got a few 30 day prepaid offers left for Hello World and the world of video emails and streaming internet videos. Their V5.0 is due out the weekend of Oct. 3, so now's a good time to get in before the rush. Once my prepaid codes are gone, they're gone. My special site with examples of streaming video, including me, myself & I.

TTFN - and don't forget to check out my Passive Income Opps - ProfitMatic and Pro Wealth Solutions.

No comments: