Friday, October 13, 2006

One month to go and we close!!!!


Check out that addition to our sign - we're "Contract Pending!"
That's right sportsfans, we're only a month away from our closing date of November 13th. We're heading on down that highway in 1 month's time. And, we're already making moving plans, checking estimates, doing some early packing, and planning for a final yard sale in a week's time (I think). We want to sell off some items we don't want or need @thebeach.

Also, we have some rather large items we'd like to sell as well, odds and ends we're not taking with us. If you would like to see what we're selling (just in case you might could use one of our items), check the DFW Craig's List, search using Shagmiser and you should bring up all the stuff I've posted out there. And, no, the bar's not for sale. But, we are selling:
  • my rather large executive desk (the one in the back den),
  • the large, kitchen refridgerator,
  • the entertainment TV center,
  • Susan's grandfather clock (great new low price),
  • those 2 eight foot folding tables (great for parties and garage sales),
  • a video storage cabinet,
  • a double dresser (no mirror),
  • full sized microwave and rolling microwave cart.

How 'bout them apples? I plan on building a web page to picture these items and I'll post the URL here when's it's ready.

BTW - I've put up a new post to my Shagmiser Blog - check it out.

I've got a new niche site (kind of) that could be useful to some - Honey! We're Rich! I've already asked some of you to critique it. Thanks for your feedback.

Now, since it is Friday the 13th, let's stay with the program here. Many of you have heard me telll tales of the famous Windigo. Here are a couple of references:

The Nature and Origin of the Windigo

My Tale of the Windigo

No comments: