Friday, June 06, 2008

Walking the Beach - Early in the Morning






The Kingston Trio once sang a song about "up, Up. Up she raises, Ear - Li in the mornin'." Well, that was me this morning, checking out the beach at sunrise. Not bad, I must say. I just wanted to share one of the pictures I took, Sunrise over the High Rise.

Well, most everybody's gone (Lonesome Town) and we're working around the house getting ready for some more next weekend. We're doing a little Happy Hour Welcome To Medicare gathering next Friday (for yours truly), and maybe some more folks will be here. But, I've threatened to play beach music on the outside speakers, so that should keep the crowd down.

I'll keep this post short - for now.





OK - FLASH - I've just update the Shagmiser Blog (6/6) and you need to go check it out now. Time sensitive stuff has been posted there.

No comments: