Monday, May 26, 2008

OMG - It's Memorial Day


I have just completed a project that's been in the back of my mind for awhile now, and I wanted everyone to know about it. And, it ties in with our Memorial Day savings traditon. I recently went all around North Myrtle Beach photographing all the bars here in North Myrtle Beach. And, I've just created a bevy of T-Shirts with those pictures on my Cafe Press Store. I've included a picture of the montage of bars here, but you need to go check out my Cafe Press Shagmiser Store to really see all the various T's.

And, in keeping with our Memorial Day savings tradition, all the T's have been marked down. I mean, I've really cut my margins way back to where I'm on a subsistance level. How's that?

I've included every bar from Hoto's to Crawdaddy's. Fat Harold's to Dilligaf's, Duck's and Duck's Too. There may be a couple I missed, but not many.

I'm going back to my regular markup June 1, so get your T's of the Bars of NMB while I've got this special going on. The Bars of NMB on Cafe Press.
OK - FLASH - I've just update the Shagmiser Blog (6/6) and you need to go check it out now. Time sensitive stuff has been posted there.

No comments: