Saturday, June 14, 2008

A Day Late and a Dollar Short





Actually, I feel pretty good, considering I turned official Medicare age yesterday. Had a small backyard party with neighbors that could come over and gloat. Here are some shots. The rest I'll post to my Digitalshores.Net website as soon as I get all the other pix together.

And even though the one of me is kinda blurry, you can tell I was stokin' on a stogie and sipping some single malt. Don't get much better.


Thanks to all who came to help me celebrate, and especially to Sally and Susan who really put the whole thing together. And to all my neighbors who were kind enough to help me celebrate.

Some of the pictures are somewhat put together in a video format. Head over to Digitalshores.net and find the link for the party pictures. Our sincere thanks to Terry and Vivian for taking these pictures. Once I get CB's, I'll post the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the picture was blurry due to the single malt!!!

Dick Hale said...

Probably, but not by me. Notice I was in front of the camera. At least Sally looks sober.