Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A New Day - A New Dawn

Looking out the window here, in my new downstairs office Murphy Bed room, I am reminded that sometimes life is just plain beautiful. The sun is shining, the trees are coming out of their winter shell, the squirrels are rushing about, and the turtles are once again taking over the pond. We've had a huge crane visit us a few times lately, and is he something. Beautiful to watch, too. Makes you want to watch this video:


Check Out SBI! and a FREE EBook!
If you happen to click the video at the end, no worries. I was more interested in the video itself than any promotion it might generate. If you're interested, my Shagmiser Blog has more relevant info.

What's new? Well, I am looking about for and adding to my list of local spot hole-in-the-wall places only we should know about, because they are 1) hard to find, 2) only beach locals (beachols) know about, 3) have great prices and quality, and 4) have local color and ambiance. I'll probably post my recommendations to a private website, so if and when I do publish, I'll be sure and put a mention of it here.

No comments: