Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sneaky Way to get Free Stuff -

It is unethical, and may be downright illegal, but I just came across a way to get stuff for free, by using a website's "Thank You" page, the page you are usually referred to after you've made an online purchase.

Thank You for you Purchase, is hyperlinked, so you can check it out. But just don't go out there willy-nilly and start downloading stuff because it may be copyrighted, and possibly considered stealing. I just thought it interesting so many sites were so vunerable to this backdoor. Once they see the original post (not mine), a lot of these sites will probably start changing their access to their thank you page. I know I have ........

Well, enough said about that. We've got a beautiful day here in the neighborhood, and I fully intent to take advantage of it. It's off to the beach, out to lunch, or just heading off to where the sun is bright and the beer is cold. Later, all.

OH - one more thing. I am going to start posting a continuing short course on registering a domain and getting set up for a website on my Shagmiser Blog here real soon. So check over there often, or just create an RSS entry in your Google, AOL, or Yahoo personal page. It's real easy.

No comments: