Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Some New Things are Happening

Spring has Sprung 'round these parts. People, mostly Canadians and snow birds, are congregating on the beach, daily temps are in the 70's and low 80's, but the ocean H2O temp is still pretty cold. Just ask Brent Rasnake, he stuck his feet in and they came out blue.

My Shagmiser Blog has a new post that, if you're into techie web stuff and/or an Internet marketer, will find it mucho interesting. It's about a marvelous, brand new product just released called Virtual Smart Agent. It's an exit chat program, so get on over there to check it out.

New restaurants recently explored include Beef O' Brady's, billed as a family sports bar. Actually, it is pretty good. It's in the new Bi-Lo Plaza. I am still working on my "hard-to-find" locals spots website. I'll announce here when I've got it up and running.

The state of S.C. has recently declined to ask for an extension to Homeland's Security new ID requirements. Which means that all of us here in S.C., when we want to fly somewhere, will have to produce a current passport instead of our S.C. driver's license. The also includes entry to federal buildings. Our S.C. drivers licenses will no longer be considered valid ID from the Fed point of view. So I guess customs checks are due next? I wonder how much booze I'll be able to bring back from Texas?

We've got the Beach Visitors calendar up and running. Email Sally to get the link so you can see the "who's when" so far. Late spring is starting to fill.

OK fellow beach lovers - I am outta here.
Remember, we are Barefoot in Paradise.

No comments: