Friday, June 02, 2006

Updated Profile - Pictures from the Past

Nothing new to report, except that my sister Melissa & her husband Joe have finally decided to move to Texas (just when we're about to leave Texas, go figure). But they've sold their Miami house and should be in Austin by the 4th of July.

I had planned on linking to some really cool pictures, the montages, mostly from the past 28 years or so we've lived here, but ran out of time. As soon as I've got them posted, I'll leave a message in this blog, so keep checking back.

I've done some minor updates to the profile, plus added a pic or 2. Also, if you're interested in a great hosting plan, check out Kiosk.ws and my article on hosting basics. Now, if you're really up for learning everything there is to know about online and internet marketing, then Success University is the way to go.

No comments: