Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Linn Family and other Ramblings

Kendra has posted quite a few blog entries on Steve's progress and life in general around the their household, especially now that Steve's home and recuperating. You really have to read it to understand, especially since Kendra has such a wonderful way words. James Thurber, move over. Check out Kendra's Blog.

Not too much happening here at the beach. Tourons are still here, clogging the beach. And the new beach replenishment program is underway, dumping sand on the beach dredged up from about a mile offshore and scaring the hell out of the natives. If I get a video of the process I'll post it here, somewhere.

Sally and I have our 28th anniversary coming up next weekend. Go figure. 28 years? Wow! She's now working days at Ripley's Aquarium downtown, and I'm still playing at being an Internet marketer. Had to apply for SS, and the first check just came in. Oh Happy Days now that the End of Days are near. 2008 is turning out to be a rather memorable year.

I keep adding to the NMB for Locals website, so if you're in the area, check it out. I try and come up with places local to our area you might find interesting since they are usually off the beaten track. Remember, NMB stnds for North Myrtle Beach (duh!). So I guess the full name of the website should be North Myrtle Beach for Locals.

Me personally, I am hitting the books again after lo these many years. I've got a PLR membership site I am ramping up for, taking Reese's TS2 course, and building up my MLM mini sites with Grandstaff's guidance. Keeps me really busy, off the streets, and out of the bars. So far. This stuff can be pretty intensive, but it's fun. But it's nice to know Molly Darcy's is only a golf cart ride away.

We hope and pray for Steve's speedy recovery (but with 5 breaks, it's gonna be a long road) and Kendra's sanity. Go check the blog ------ NOW! And leave a comment.

TTFN - we'll see you @thebeach.

No comments: