Thursday, June 11, 2009

Born Again American

This is a special video I just came across, and I thought it was worth posting here. Take a look, see what you think.

Now go to their website at:
http://www.bornagainamerican.org/

Well, tomorrow's the old 66 (and I do mean old). But there is a good side. Social Security says I can now earn as much money as I want without being penalized. Gosh, that sure is generous of them.

So if you'd like to see the sign of the times I grew up in, just click on this link:
http://www.billsretroworld.com/RETROLIFE.HTM

These pictures really bring back memories. Except for the Beatles wig - where did that come from?
That picture above is of the old Beach Movies we shot on Super 8 back in the 70's. Does that bring back any memories? What, me? Nostalgic? I don't think so! Just click on the picture for some shots of yesteryear.

Oh well, it's off to making scads of money now that I know Uncle Sam won't gig me for it. You all take care now, you hear? And visit my other blog over at the Shagmiser's Blog.

TTFN - Dick (the Old Bro, Disco Tricky)

No comments: