Friday, April 10, 2009

Tidbits, Here and There, Scattershots

OMG - it's Spring here at the beach, finally. Seems like everyone is out in their yards, pruning and cutting and raking and mowing and stuff. I just love watching them do all that. Makes my heart glad.

Me and the LBO went all the way to the beach today (it's been awhile), and there were just gobs of people there, sunning and laxing and being all touristy. Made my heart feel glad.

Scattershot: What with this BS economy and all, I thought I'd summarize Suze Orman's latest article (January edition of O Magazine):
  1. No Blame, No Shame. Exhale, get on with it. Ain't your fault.
  2. Take a snapshot of your finances
  3. Adopt a foolproof credit card strategy
  4. Try harder to save
  5. Separate savings from investments
  6. Know your credit score
  7. Evaluate your retirement plan
  8. Diversify your assets
  9. Don't obsess over your home's value
  10. Protect your family - and your nest egg.

That's it in a nutshell. Get the magazine edition if you want to learn more.

Want to read my latest review? http://shagmiser.blogspot.com/

Everyone's doing great here. And if you actually read this, leave a comment so I'll know you're out there. Just say HI or something.

No comments: