Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This, That, and Other Things

Jim Daniels of the Biz Web Gzette just published an informative blog post for all you guys out there wanting to do things right in 2009. It's titled "How to Grow Reliable, Long-Term Income Online..." and he lists it as 8 very solid, fundamental steps. Go read the whole thing for yourself, I think you'll like it 'cause it's right up our netrapreneurial alley (that's a word?).

Well, we've got the Moms moved in OK. You can read all about it on her blog: http://momprogressblog.blogspot.com/. Things have settled down quite a bit what with her moving over there and all, so I now have more time to get things rolling again.

We're still in the winter off season here @thebeach, so there's hardly anything to report.

I am making available a new report called the PLR Process, and you can get your free copy by heading over to The PLR Process. I did not write it, but the guys who did really know what they are talking about. I write about it a little more on my Shagmiser Blog - go check it out. Over there, I also mention 3 new sites I just published. Niche sites. I plan to do more so keep your eyes out. I built all 3 of them in under 2 hours total, using the tools provided by PLR Pro. What a deal. Now if I could just monetize them.

Right now I am looking at Mom's trailer, which I had to put into the back yard for lack of anyplace else. Anybody need a trailer?

More later - and TTFN.
Dick

No comments: