Monday, May 07, 2007

We're Under Construction

It's started, the work on the room, I mean. As soon as I have pictures, I'll post a few. We had some initial problems with the City of NMB, but after some heavy arm twisting (by that I mean I had mine twisted) we "got 'er done." A lot of the basic framing is done, and you can see where the windows and doors are going to be. But hey, it's a start.

If you haven't had a chance to get John Reese's latest e-report about the future of internet marketing, then do it now, through his site Income.Com.

I am also still hard at work on my new site, Internet Retirement System.Com, or IRS. Cool huh? Unfortunately, the project list around the house is rather comanding, so the work is slow. But I'll get there. Plus, I am getting some ideas from Reese's new report. It's quite the eye opener.

Enough for now - we'll talk again.

No comments: