It's started, the work on the room, I mean. As soon as I have pictures, I'll post a few. We had some initial problems with the City of NMB, but after some heavy arm twisting (by that I mean I had mine twisted) we "got 'er done." A lot of the basic framing is done, and you can see where the windows and doors are going to be. But hey, it's a start.
If you haven't had a chance to get John Reese's latest e-report about the future of internet marketing, then do it now, through his site Income.Com.
I am also still hard at work on my new site, Internet Retirement System.Com, or IRS. Cool huh? Unfortunately, the project list around the house is rather comanding, so the work is slow. But I'll get there. Plus, I am getting some ideas from Reese's new report. It's quite the eye opener.
Enough for now - we'll talk again.
2 comments:
The post is about a website being under construction, which reflects the early stages of building and improving an online project. Making changes, testing ideas, and gradually adding useful content are normal parts of developing a website. For anyone working with digital information, resources such as Unir PDF can also make it easier to organize and access documents when needed.
Interesting discussion and a good reminder that practical experience can make a big difference when learning something new. I always appreciate posts that share useful ideas in a simple and accessible way. I also found SOAT Por Placa useful as a straightforward online resource for SOAT-related information.
Post a Comment